Annual Ornament

2020 Lighting Festival Ornament


Country Christmas Egg


Available at: The Copy Shop, The Woodshop in SCF, With August, Juneberry,
The Bead Store, Coffee Talk, Barb’s Family Hair Care

This exquisite ornament is an original design of Northwest artist, Dan Stevens. Drawing from photographs he takes while traveling with this wife, Sherry, he captures the beauty of our country from coast to coast.

Since 1982, Dan’s Collectible Ornaments have included drawings of Quaint Historic Villages, Large Cityscapes, Landmarks, Lighthouses, Wineries, Museums, Historic Inns and Resorts. Currently Dan has designs for over 300 cities. In 1994 Dan was asked to create an ornament for the White House.

Photo courtesy of Coffee Talk



Some are available for purchase for $3. Contact us to order.

1985 Bears
1986 Trains
1987 Angels
1988 Birds
1989 Bells
1990 Christmas trees
1991 Snowflakes
1992 Father Christmas
1993 Sled
1994 Christmas StockingS
1995 Beauty of Interstate State Park (to celebrate MN. Interstate Park’s centennial,1895-1995 – glass sculpted tree )
1996 Immigrant Traditions   (for the Swedish Immigration Jubilee 1846-1996 – Goosey Gander. Also, US postal stamp cancellation to commemorate)
1997 Quilts
1998 Baskets and Boxes
1999 Books
2000 Fish
2001 Pair of Skates
2002 Pin Cushions
2003 Shells
2004 Jack-in-the-Box (Toys & Games)
2005 Historic Homes (150th Folsom House)
2006 Taylors Falls Princess etching on glass sun catcher
2007 Light bulb (resin) embedded with Devil’s Chair. Century of Service by the St. Croix Hydroelectric Plant/Dam 
2008 Polished, pewter medallion, 1856 Bridge, 1928 road sign.  Taylors Falls- the place to come for over 150 years, MN 150
2009 Stars: Wire star with glass pendant   
2010 etching of the Devils Chair
2011 etching of Library on acrylic
2012 Colorized photo of the Depot
2013 Painting of the Fox House
2014 100th anniversary of the TF fire department
2015 Photo of the horse drawn school buses
2016 24kt gold Oak Leaf
2017 Stained glass candlestick
2018 Handmade birch bark canoe with authentic 19th century trade bead
2019 Wood building depicting St Croix Regional Medical Center